Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"I'm pregnant." "..With emotion?" "..With a baby."

Welcome to week 5.

I've decided to do a weekly post every Monday (this has already started out wrong) to talk about the previous week, since I start a new week every Monday. And since everyone else in America does too.

Today is obvsiouly Tuesday, but cut me some slack. I am not afraid to pull the pregnant excuse this early.

Well, there's really nothing to report for week 4. As far as physical changes, nothing has happened. I don't look pregnant at all, in the boob region or the tummy region or any other region that changes once you're pregnant. I did have ONE symptom though-- back aches. I can do the smallest amount of physical effort and I get the worst back ache. I believe it's my body telling me to slow it down, even though I'm doing simple crap like laundry. But hey, "I'm pregnant and my back hurts so you have to finish the laundry" has a ring to it, right? But forreal I think I've been pretty good about not being annoying with Matt. He still gets meals, and I don't complain too much.

Emotional changes are a complete 180 from physical changes. I am a hormonal raging cavewoman psycho bitch! I feel so horrible for Matt! Examples:

Monday (the day I turned 5 weeks) I wanted to go to Chili's. I was so mad at the world for no reason and nothing was going to get me out of my mood. We were going to drop my car off to get the oil changed before Chili's, and being the paranoid person I am, I went to put whiteout on my front tires to see if they were really going to be rotated. I ended up hitting Matt in the leg with my whiteout, told him it was his fault, and started screaming in the driveway that he shouldn't be standing that close to me. I think I threatened his life, we drove seperate and he probably was really scared, and the whole time I was listening to screaming raging music breathing really heavy. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STANDING SO CLOSE TO ME.

This isn't rational behavior at all. I have also broken my utensil holder and gotten spaghetti on the walls from slamming plates. This is a really unsafe home at this point. I love you Matt.

I've read that the ridiculous mood swings (and mine are never sad, they are ALWAYS angry at nothing), will subside shortly and I can't wait for that. I'm sure someone else in this house is looking forward to that day a little more than me.

I wonder if anything will change in week 5!

Here's pictures! And I do look pregnant/bloated in these, but I had a crap ton of food in there at the time. I woke up the morning after and the bump is no longer.

2 comments:

  1. Please, please, please do the world a favor and blog all of your pregnancy stories. And compile them into a book at the end.

    :) And as far as the looking bigger post-food: my SIL (who is as teeny as you) did the same thing for most of her pregnancy. For half of it that's the only time she looked pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets better! and your gorgeous, so that helps ;)

    ReplyDelete