Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Begin complaints.

Today someone asked me how pregnancy was treating me. This prompted me to really think about how it was treating me, and how the things most people say about pregnancy are not happening to me. List:

1) The glow. Pregnant women are supposed to glow. I just have acne now. And no, not even my pimples glow. I have acne on my face. I have it on my shoulders. I have it on my back. All over my back. I have always had good skin, and now I look like a pepperoni pizza. I will admit to putting Mac concealer basically spackled over my entire face. Here's a picture of my back:



2) The bump. I don't have a bump, or at least not yet. But what my body did somehow magically do was drop in weight but swell everywhere. I don't wear my engagement ring, somehow it is too small for my now fat finger. I have gained baby fat in my finger. MY FINGER. And my upper arms, thighs, sides, boobs (but that's okay), and just everywhere middle EXCEPT for my stomach where a baby would be.

3) Great hair and nails. My nails are the same, but my hair... oh my hair. Well, I've switched to Head & Shoulders because I have massive amounts of dandruff. Sometimes I wonder if people think I have lice from the amount of time that I scratch my head. If you have seen white flakes fall from my head, it is not lice. Just my baby sprinkling.... love dust. And it's super greasy all the time which is awesome because I hate showering anyway, but i never looked like I didn't shower, and now I just always look like I need a shower. This is a picture I just took of my head.



My child has basically spread itself out throughout my entire body. In the form of pimples and dandruff and grease.

I would like to glow and have a bump and have long flowy hair like what I thought was supposed to happen!!!!!!!

End complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment