Tuesday, October 4, 2011

20 weeks!

September 15th- Found out baby Roberts is a healthy baby BOY!

September 16th- Announced to Matt's family

September 17th- Announced to my family

September 17th (2)- Named baby Roberts Cameron!

October 1th- Started feeling movement for sure

October 2nd- Finding Cameron's heartbeat on the doppler is apparantly a game to him, we have to work for it and catch him

October 4th- Actually saw my stomach moving when Cameron punched and kicked! Went to take a video for Matt, he stops (of course).


October 13th is my next physical at Naval hospital. Hopefully I've gained some weight, according to my scale at home I haven't gained anything since my 15 week physical. Mom and baby are doing great while dad is in South Carolina attending Drill Instructor school!

No comments:

Post a Comment