Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oh crap, hey there!

My last post was October of 2011. And it looks like I was about halfway through my pregnancy. For all you people sitting on the edge of your seats wondering where I went, I was just too busy saving lives and donating to charity and rebuilding homes in New Orleans to blog. No really though I just kind of got lazy. ****SPOILER ALERT****** I had a baby a few months after my post. His name is Cameron, he's pretty cool. He farts in inappropriate situations, and he's occasionally shit his pants but who hasn't. Other than that, he's 5 months old and reading and writing and speaking Chinese. He always seems to be happy except for when he's screaming, and I love him. Here's Cam:
Maybe I'll get back into this... But really I'm just putting off making a grocery list.

No comments:

Post a Comment