Friday, April 30, 2010

Lamps! Lamps! Lamps!

All of these lamps are now MIIIIIINEEEEEEE (except for picture number three, that's mom's). But still!







YEEEEEEESSSSSS. Today I discovered the crack-addiction that is T.J. Maxx. And all I walked out with was these lamps. They weren't that bad; the orange one was $50, the white one (my favorite) was $40, and the tall grey one was $30. They were my welcome-to-your-new-house present from mom. The white and gray are going in our room on our nightstands, they'll replace our boring little Ikea lamps. The white one will be mine (it's a 3-way bulb, score) and the tall gray one is Matt's; it's more manly (I guess).

Kelly and Leah have gotten me into this blog, younghouselove.com, and I am on a design high (this is my second drug reference in this post, hmm). I want to redecorate every room in my house, I just want to live in an Ikea catalog! But for some reason when it's time to buy new furniture, I never get anything remotely close to what I picture (LEATHER couches?? CHERRY tv stand?). Those things aren't me! But Matt always wins, grrrrr.

Well, I win with these lamps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment