Thursday, April 22, 2010

Some of my all-time favorite pictures

I wanted to upload just a couple of my most favorite pictures. Mostly because nothing cool happened today worth writing about.



I love this one, it's from the last deployment, and I don't think Matt even took it, but it's just SO pretty. We have the Capital One cards where you can choose your own image, and this is the one on our cards. It's so gorgeous there! This has been my computer background for about a year. I just can't get over how much I love the two straws in the cup and how pretty that beach is. I can't believe he was there!



And I love this picture of Matt. I love any picture of Matt in his blues, but I particularly like this one. It's from a wedding he was in about a year ago. Blues make any ordinary picture awesome because I wouldn't even care about this picture if he was in jeans and a t-shirt.



And of course, miss Izzy. This is from my phone but I don't even care, I love it so much. This is right after I picked her up from the groomers the very first time she got shaved. Between her fatness (this was right before the vet declared her obese LOL), not having any hair, and that stupid goofy smile she has, I just love it! It still makes me laugh thinking about how funny she looked the very first time we cut all of her hair off! Now I'm used to it but that day was hilarious.



I want to see other people's favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment