Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's in my purse..

Stole this idea from Ms. English :)



This is a really old bag that I fell in love with on Ebay, the leather is super distressed and I'm pretty in love with it.

Now let's see...



I've got: My wallet

My coupon organizer (the white and black thing)

A 15% off coupon to Banana Republic (which should be in my coupon organizer)

My super-cool Hello Kitty debit card (should be in my wallet)

My Venture card (should also be in my wallet)

Secret Clinical deodorant because I always forget to put on deodorant in the morning, and I don't remember until I've already left the house. Hence, it stays in the bag.

My makeup bag which contains about 25 travel size things

My Bare Minerals lip gloss (should be in my makeup bag)

Keys

My Blackberry

Sunglasses

And yes, that is a packet of coffee creamer. Not sure about that one but it's in the trash now.


There's my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment